My search for free Second Life fashion & housewares.

Sunday, January 01, 2017

The Last Christmas Bauble



So it's that time of year, Christmas has been and gone.  Back to work next week, so let's take down the Christmas decorations.  How sad and bare it will look and there is always one last Christmas bauble that I forget to take down!

But here's to a new and exciting New Year, I hope it brings us all happiness.

Taken at : The Winter Forest

Outfit: Nilla Dragonfly silk in 4 colours.  There are six free outfits here in total at Nilla and Just Ordinary.

Earrings: Chain Crucifix earrings free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

About Me

My photo
Hello fellow Second Life fashion followers! This is my secondlife fashion blog. I will focus on beautiful and affordable clothes. There's no reason why you can't look fabulous on a budget! See my flickr details below.

Flickr

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Followers

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Susie's SL Stylapalooza | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com